skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, August 23, 2009
11th. time time....
Bii, its tomorrow. 26hours and 51 mins to 10am on Tuesday(24
th
August).
Soon, we wouldn't be waiting for the time to pass faster, but move slower ^^
love you lots darling =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yhellow
Chi Wei
I'm Chi Wei. My friends call my Chewy, I have curly brown hair and I lovess my girl. =) Enjoy my blog, folks.
View my complete profile
My biibii :)
She's AWESOME.
Fwens
Amanda Yew
Apple Goh
Beverly
Darius Beh
Dion Lee
Sweet Mae
Weng Keong
Yesterday
▼
2009
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(4)
11th. time time....
Don't let the music stop, can't let this feeling e...
9th. The moon wrote.
8th. 5pm, Sunny skies with some cottons :)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment