I never really love you,
You were just another friend
But when I got to know you,
I let my heart unbend.
I couldn't help past memories
that would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
to give love another try
So i've fallen in love with you
and I'll never let you go
I love you more than anyone
I just have to let you know
And if you ever wonder why
I don't know what I'll say
But i'll never stop loving you
each and everyday
My feelings for you will never change
Just know that my feelings are true
Just remember one thing
I LOVE YOU.
HELLOO!!
chi wei's blog ahh..
mati katak la i tell you. haha
nvm nvm.
i'l blog for him.
oh btw, amanda here. =D
chun la.
can play with his blog..
im bored. thats why im here.
lol.
selamat sejahtera people. xD
chi wei's healthy. he's fine.
haha.
can't wait to go out lah.
right chi wei? ahah.
okay. im going now.
cw's blog quite meriah now with my rubbish. =D
so proud.
kk. thank u thank u.
baiiii. =D
You were just another friend
But when I got to know you,
I let my heart unbend.
I couldn't help past memories
that would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
to give love another try
So i've fallen in love with you
and I'll never let you go
I love you more than anyone
I just have to let you know
And if you ever wonder why
I don't know what I'll say
But i'll never stop loving you
each and everyday
My feelings for you will never change
Just know that my feelings are true
Just remember one thing
I LOVE YOU.
HELLOO!!
chi wei's blog ahh..
mati katak la i tell you. haha
nvm nvm.
i'l blog for him.
oh btw, amanda here. =D
chun la.
can play with his blog..
im bored. thats why im here.
lol.
selamat sejahtera people. xD
chi wei's healthy. he's fine.
haha.
can't wait to go out lah.
right chi wei? ahah.
okay. im going now.
cw's blog quite meriah now with my rubbish. =D
so proud.
kk. thank u thank u.
baiiii. =D
p.s: four days more.
keep counting. (:
ily. <3
keep counting. (:
ily. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment