skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 3, 2009
9th. The moon wrote.
So.. I was lying down on the back seat of my mom's car. I was sleepy, and my vision was blurry. I saw the moon and so, i took a few pictures of it. It said something to me.
It's inverted because i was lying down and saw it upside down.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yhellow
Chi Wei
I'm Chi Wei. My friends call my Chewy, I have curly brown hair and I lovess my girl. =) Enjoy my blog, folks.
View my complete profile
My biibii :)
She's AWESOME.
Fwens
Amanda Yew
Apple Goh
Beverly
Darius Beh
Dion Lee
Sweet Mae
Weng Keong
Yesterday
▼
2009
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(4)
11th. time time....
Don't let the music stop, can't let this feeling e...
9th. The moon wrote.
8th. 5pm, Sunny skies with some cottons :)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment